Today I am going to show you guys a step by step how to do this frame out of 12"x12" paper. Isn't it cute? I just love it.
As promised here is how to do the Paper Frame as posted on my Instagram Page.
The End size of the frame is 6 x 6 but the inside square of the frame will be 4" x 4"
1.You will first start out with a 12" x 12" paper of your choice.
Then score each side of the paper at 1, 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 3
Once you are finished your paper should look like the picture below.
2. Cut out the 4 squares as shown in the picture below.
3. This next step you are only going to do it on 2 opposite sides to each other. You are going to measure in 1" from both top rectangles going inwards. Then from those inch lines you are going to draw a line vertically to the next score line. From that second score line you are going to draw a diagonal line to the next score line. All as shown in the picture below. The areas I have scribbled on the picture below you are going to cut out.
Once cut out it should look like the picture below.
4. Burnish all your score lines.
5. Turn your paper the other side and put double sided tape up to the first score line and all the way to the edges. ( Now you'll notice I haven't put my double sided tape all the way to the edges that's just cause I was trying to save time and hurry but you should put it to the edges.)
6. Turn your paper back around. You are going to fold in the 2 sides that are just rectangles.Peel the double sided tape as you are folding each side. Don't peel them all at once.
7. Finally you are going to fold in the two other sides in and ta daa!!! You just made a paper frame. It should all fit in perfectly. If you find that yours isn't coming together nicely you probably cut too much or too little when you are doing step 3.
8. To stand your frame you are going to need the same colour paper cut at 2" x 5 7/8".
Score this paper at 3/4" , 1 1/2" , 4 3/4"
Burnish your score lines as shown below.
Put double sided tape on the back of the top flap you scored at 3/4". Attach it to the back of your frame.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and please comment below to let me know if this was clear to understand and whether it worked for you ladies.
Have a lovely day.