Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Cheap Enamel Dot Review

Hi guys,

I have a very exciting review to do today. Yesterday I received my beloved Enamel Dots from china. I didn't know what to expect, I didn't know if they would live up to the quality of the ones I can get my hands on here in Australia. I ordered the enamel dots from a website called 'Ali Express' a wholesale distributor direct from china (they all sell all kinds of goodies not just crafty things). OK so you are probably wondering how much they were and was it worth the wait? Because its a wholesale website you will barely find an item where you can buy small quantities of so below I wrote down all the specs of the item;


  • 10 different color packs
  • 5 of each color pack
  • Total I got 50 packs of Enamel Dots.
  • Each packet contains 54 Enamel Dots.
  • Cost - $80 and free shipping. ( Each pack works out to be $1.60 each)
  • It took 3 weeks to get here.

I don't know about you but the above information is very exciting because the cost of the packs work out to be so cheap, I mean try getting enamel dots of that price anywhere in Australia or online!!! 

So now lets talk about the quality of the enamel dots. One huge plus for me which I know is a huge plus for a lot of you guys out there too is that, the sizes of the enamel dots are perfect. They do not have huge ones ( which most of the time we struggle to use). The colors are so varied. There are so many shades of colors and the quality is as excellent as other Enamel dots I have ever bought. The one thing that some of you may have a problem with is paying $80 upfront just for Enamel Dots however if you know that you regularly use them in the long run you are going to save a ton of money. 

I hope you enjoyed my review please leave me a comment letting me know if you would get these your selves. 



This is how I received it. 


These are all the color packs. 





This is how I decided to store them!! 




3 comments:

  1. Great price when you break it down and they look like good quality! Thanks so much for sharing!! Love everything you do!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great price when you break it down and they look like good quality! Thanks so much for sharing!! Love everything you do!!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great quality. I cant highly recommend them.

      Delete