Monday, 10 August 2015

DIY Drawer Organiser

Helllllooo,

Oh my finally!!! This video seriously took the living out of me!!! I am new to this whole filming and editing thing so this video was a lot more work and time to film and edit. If I tell you guys it took me the whole entire day would you believe me? Well It did take a whole bloody day!!! Phew tho I am so glad its over and I truly hope that you guys love it. Plus I guess like they say 'you learn by doing' and I learnt so much.

So I occasionally enjoy box making. Recently my drawers were getting a little out of hand and I decided to combine my box making hobby to good use by making boxes that would act as dividers in my drawers.

In this video I show you how to make 3 different sized boxes and also you get to come along with me and organise my stationary drawer. Plus I show you another creative way to use the boxes.

Here are some shots from before and after of my organised stationary.
Ps: All that time and effort and I still managed to forget a photo of the stationary before shot that was meant to be added to the video.











Also I share another way to use these boxes and it is my desk organiser. I put my most reached for items in there and I absolutely love it.








Hope you enjoy the video and it helps you re organise your drawers or any other part of your space.


Speak very soon

xoxo

Filiz


Here are the Measurements:

8" x 8" Box
1 x Cardstock 12" x 12"
4 x Liners 1 15/16" x 7 15/16"
4 Decorative Edges 1" x 8"

3"x 8" Box
1 x Cardstock 7" x 12"
2 Liners 1 15/16" x 7 15/16"
2 Liners 1 15/16" x 2 15/16"
2 Decorative Edges 1" x 8"
2 Decorative Edges 1" x 3"

3" x 3" Box
1 x Cardstock 7" x 7"
4 Liners - 1 15/16" x 2 15/16"
4 Decorative Edges 1" x 3"




No comments:

Post a Comment