Monday, 31 August 2015

'Midori Pocket Series' Pocket #3

Hellooo,

Hope you all are well. Yet another monday has come and as you all know by now that means another Pocket Insert from the 'Midori Pocket Series'.

I mentioned in the video but thought I will mention here as well.  That although the title of the series is 'Midori Pocket Series' there is no reason why you can't take these pockets and use them in other regular planners too. The way you would do that is to basically not glue the pockets on to the base but instead glue them on to your planner dashboards or planner covers. The possibilities are absolutely endless. So I hope that little tip inspires you to take these pockets to a whole new level.

Anyways I want to keep writing but I really want to finish this video (including the blog post and everything...) because I need to get my project life done for last week and also I have a very exciting project I am working on which I will reveal on my youtube channel in the next week or so.


Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will speak to you all very very soon.

xoxo

Filiz


MEASUREMENTS

1 x Base
8" x 8 1/2"
Score 8 1/2" Side @ - 4", 4 1/2"

4 x Large Pockets
5" x 8 1/2"
Score 5" Side @ - 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score 8 1/2" Side @ - 1/2"

2 x Small Pockets
5" x 5 3/4"
Score 5" Side @- 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score 5 3/4" Side @ - 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment