Monday, 17 August 2015

Midori Pocket Series - pocket # 1

Hiii,,

Finally after working so hard over the last few days. The time has come and I have uploaded the first video of the 'Midori Pocket Series'!!! How exciting.

Before I go on I just want to say thank you so so so soo much to everyone who has subscribed to my youtube channel. I appreciate you all heaps. It helps me out so much to have you guys as subscribers like you have no idea. So thank you a million times and I hope you stick around through out my youtube journey.

If you guys like my videos share it with your friends and just who ever you know so they don't miss out on the 'Filiz Love Paper' experience. ( hehe that was super cheesy but I love it)

So lets get back to this first video. Ok it has possibly got to be the hardest pocket I will teach in the whole series so it makes me wonder why I chose it to be the first lol mmm don't ask I don't know why.

It is a pocket full of pockets one that I can see so much use for in a travellers notebook.

I have written a blog post about all the tools you will need for the series and why? You can find it below it should be the post before this. If you haven't checked it out you can do so.




I hope that you enjoy the first video of the series and that you stick around for the rest of the 10 and become pocket maker experts ( because I reckon by the end of this series everyone will become pocket maker experts). 


Speak to you all very soon

xoxo

Filiz



MEASUREMENTS & SCORING 

2 Bases (Left Side) - 5" x 8" Score @ 1"

2 Pieces (Big Pockets Left Side) - 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Score on the 5 1/2" Side @ 1/2", 1", 4 1/2", 5"
Score on the 7 1/2" Side @ 7"

6 Pieces (Small Pockets Left Side) - 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Score on the 3 1/2" Side @ 1/2", 3"
Score on the 4 1/4" Side @ 1/2"


1 Base -  9" x 8'
Score on the 9" Side @ 4", 5"

1 Middle Pocket - 5"x 8 1/2"
Score on the 5" Side @ 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score on the 8 1/2" Side @ 8"


1 Piece (Big Pocket Right Side) - 6" x 7 1/2"
Score on the 6" Side @ 1/2", 1", 5", 5 1/2"
Score on the 7 1/2" Side @ 7"

1 Piece (Small Pocket Right Side) - 5" x 3"
Score 5" side @ 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score 3" Side @ 1/2"










4 comments: