Sunday, 9 August 2015

How to read a RULER!

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you are all having a wonderful morning. I sure am bright up and early ready for a huge crafty day. I have video to film which I will be uploading late today. Before I got on with that I thought of something that I wanted to share with you guys.

When I first started crafting people be like 1/4" and 1/8" and I be like huh come again? Lol for real I mean call me stupid but thats how I was especially being Aussie we don't do things in Inches. I tried really hard to find someone to explain measurements but unfortunately I didn't find the information I needed until I had come across a website ( I can't remember now the name) that clearly laid out the measurements on a ruler and ever since that day I get it. I get it you guys ( I feel like I have conquered something lol).

So today I wanted to show you a basic sketch I have done of a ruler to help you 'get it'.




Up there I have basically zoomed in between 0" and 1" to show you clearly each measurement. 

I hope that helps solve your questions about the measurements you hear in videos including mine.


When I was first getting the hang of Inches I wrote it out on a sticker sheet and stuck it on my ruler. It really helped me. But now I am just too lazy to remove it so its stuck there for life!!! 


Anyways guys I hope this post truly helps you. If you are still confused and have any questions please don't hesitate to message me I will be more then happy to help (always). 

Keep an eye out on my youtube channel later today I have an awesome DIY on how to organise your drawers. You guys are going to love it and like all my other videos its so simple to make!!! 
Cant wait to share it with you guys.


Speak very soon

xoxo

Filiz 




No comments:

Post a Comment