Thursday, 6 August 2015

Im now on Youtube!!!

Hi all you lovelies out there,

I have finally taken up the courage and posted my very first Youtube video. How exciting!!!
I have spent the last few weeks ( whilst waiting for my tripod to arrive) learning how to edit videos, since I have absolutely no experience with filming or editing videos. I must say I am pretty proud of my self with how my first video turned out.


My first video is a DIY on an adorable mini envelope paper clip. It is so cute and totally functioning as it opens and you can pop a little message in there. This paper clip will be the perfect accessories to any planners but certainly can be used in a variety of craft projects too.

I really hope that you guys enjoy the video. Please don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel to see more awesome DIY videos. I plan to post very regularly so keep an eye out. 
If you decide to make this paper clip please don't forget to tag me on Instagram @filizlovepaper. I really enjoy seeing you creations. 

xoxo 
Filiz



2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are soo pretty. thank you so much for your time and effort. I really appreciate all your work.

    ReplyDelete