Wednesday, 2 September 2015

I STARTED A SMASH BOOK!!!

Hello lovelies,

How are you all? Yesterday I had revealed a sneak peek of a new project I was working on. Well it is now revealed and yes I am starting a Smash Book!!! Arghhh I am so excited. I love the idea of smash booking and now that I have DIY'd my dream smash book let the fun begin.

In the video I show you the what the original book looked like and how I turned into my dream smash book.






I really hope this video inspires you guys to diy your selves a cheap smash book thats totally to your liking.

I would love to hear what you guys thought of my book and if you like the idea of a smash book.

Catch you guys later

xoxo

Filiz


MEASUREMENTS

Book Cover (Kraft Cardstock)
9 3/8" x 11 1/8"

Inside Black Mat on the covers
7" x 9 3/4"

Pockets on the covers
5 1/2" x 8"
Score 8"side @ 1/2" 7 1/2"
Score 5 1/2" side @ 1/2"

Large Pocket on the first page
5 1/2" x 8 1/4"
Score 8 1/4" Side @ 1/2", 7 3/4"
Score 5 1/2" Side @ 1/2"
Flap 3" x 7 1/4"
Score 3" Side @ 1/2"

Small Pocket on the first page
4 1/2" x 8 1/4"
Score 8 1/4" Side @ 1/2", 7 3/4"
Score 4 1/2" Side @  1/2"
Flap 3" x 7 1/4"
Score 3" Side @ 1/2"





1 comment:

  1. Hi si havé just discoverd your YouTube Chanel so I came on your blog to :) !! I lové the eau you transforme this book cover juste so adorable and cute. Simple but si wonderful. I realy live your style.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete