Sunday, 6 September 2015

Midori Pocket #4

Hello,

How are you all today? I woke up extra early this morning and got straight into editing this video. I wanted it out of the way nice and early so I could get on with some more exciting projects I am going to be working on. Oh and today is Pl day but I think I will do that tomorrow.


So I have made the announcement at the beginning of this video that I decided the last 5 videos of the Midori Pocket Series will focus on Embellishing and talking a bit about how else you could use these pockets other than in a Midori. I am really happy to have made that decision because I think it will help with getting a better understanding into what these pockets are all about.

So that means that after this pocket I have 1 more to teach and than its time to embellish woo hoo!!!

Alright well I must be off now so I will speak to you guys again very soon...


xoxo

Filiz


MEASUREMENTS

Base - 8" x 8 1/2"
Score 8 1/2" Side @ - 4", 4 1/2"

Right Big Pocket - 5" x 7 1/2"
Score 5" Side @ - 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score 7 1/2" Side @ - 1/2"

Right Small Pocket - 5" x 4 1/2"
Score 5" Side @ - 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score 4 1/2" Side @ - 1/2"

Left Small Pockets - 5" x 3"
Score 5" Side @ - 1/2", 4 1/2"
Score 3" Side @ - 1/2"



1 comment:

  1. I thought a 4 was personal size? How do I do these for personal 6.75" x 3.75"

    ReplyDelete