Friday, 4 September 2015

Paper Frames using 6 Different Techniques!!!


Hello lovelies,

How are you all today? I am really excited because I am going to meet Amy Tan today for the first time arghhh!!! But before, I finished editing a video and as I am writing this it is uploading to youtube.

In this video I show you how to make a frame and than decorate it using 6 different techniques.

I am not going to go in depth about the techniques as there is obviously a video.

Below I included the photo of the templates as mentioned in the video.  These are some of the sizes I did but you can make any size frame that you want.


 I really hope that the video has inspired you guys to use your scraps and make some adorable frames.

Anyways I out now got some house work to do and than off to see Amy!!! Woo Hoo!!!


xoxo

Filiz


No comments:

Post a Comment