Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Tips & Tricks - How to do Project Life weekly, EASILY!!!

Hi,

How are you all? I hope great. I am busy busy today filming a couple of videos.

Recently I have been hearing more often than not that people feel like project life is hard to keep up with. However I couldn't disagree more. I do PL on a weekly basis and personally I think its the best way thats not to say the way another does it is wrong. This is just my personal opinion.

In the video below I share some really simple but effective tips on how you can make PL weekly an absolute breeze.

I won't go into detail by writing since you could just watch it anyway. So I will just say I hope you enjoy the tips and tricks and they help you get on top of your Pl or if you are just starting Pl.


Have a lovely day everyone

xoxo

Filiz


No comments:

Post a Comment